- COVID updates
- South Delhi Municipal Corporation
- Town & Country Planning Organization
- Property Tax Department
- Delhi Jal Board
- Public Works Department
- National Highway Authority (NHAI)
- Archaeological Survey of India
- Right to Information Cell, MCD
- Delhi High Court
- Supreme Court of India
- Gazette of India
- Delhi Development Authority
- Depaertment of Urban Development (UD)
- Department of Delhi Fire Services
- Delhi Disaster Management Authority
- Delhi Traffic Police
- National Capital Region Planning Board
- Training Calendar
- Un athorized Links
- Risk Matrix
- EODB Video Media Gallery
- EODB in NEWS
- Minutes of Meeting
- Draft Master Plan 2041 available for public objection/ suggestion.
- Revenue Department Government NCT DELHI
- Government of NCT DELHI
- National Monuments Authority
- Delhi Urban Art Commission
- Heritage Conservation Committee
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee
- Delhi Jal Board (DJB)
- Forest Department
- Delhi Fire Service (DFS)
- Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Town Planning Department has three Cells - Layout Cell, Development Project Cell and General Cell. Each Cell is headed by a under the overall control of the Chief Town Planner.
1.Layout Cell scrutinizes the layout cases under section 312-313 of the DMC Act, 1957 including the Land Use clarification and comments for reference received from various implementing agencies.
2.Development Project Cell provides civic amenities/facilities in regularization of unauthorized colonies.
3.General Cell deals with the proposals of Community facilities to be developed and located in various colonies. These facilities include Community Halls, Primary Schools, Health Centre’s etc.